Information available to the vendor
Atlassian Marketplace Information
- We have access to contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, and phone number
- Billing information such as billing address, contacts
- Sales statistics and other marketing-related information provided by Atlassian
We collect and store data that you submit to us, such as data in surveys, activities, requests, communication with third party social media sites or any other form of communication with us. For example, information regarding a problem you are experiencing with the app could be submitted to our issue tracker or sent via email or chat.
Information we collect from the usage of the app
We do not store or process any data the user generates from using one of our server apps. The apps are completely server-side, so no data is stored outside of the host server (e.g., Bitbucket Server, Confluence Server). We only store information submitted by the user in case of any requests such as support or feature requests where we require any console logs or other related information for further investigations.
How the information is used by the vendor
The vendor uses the information that it collects for a variety of purposes:
- Provide, operate, maintain and improve the apps
- Sending related information including release notes and feature newsletters
Information Sharing and Disclosure
The vendor does not share or disclose any of the collected information or content with third parties except as described in this policy. The vendor does not sell any information or content.
The vendor works with third party service providers to provide website, application development, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage etc. These service providers may have access to process your information for the purpose of providing those services for the vendor. This list includes:
- Mailchimp - For sending newsletters and release notes